Brand AnalyticsView two or more locations to pinpoint your best and worst business performers.
Monitor all of your locations at onceIt doesn’t matter how much money you pour into national advertising campaigns, customers are still going to judge your brand by how clean the bathroom is at the nearest location. And you can be certain they’re going to make their opinions known. If you’re a business with multiple locations, you need an easy way to monitor all of your reputation data. Our
of consumers have bailed on a transaction or not made an
intended purchase because of a poor service experience.
91%of unhappy customers will not willingly do business with [a company] again
Brand Analytics shows multiple location Businesses all of their reputation data, allowing them to easily monitor their online brand.
Compare reviews across the country
Online reviews are paramount to a company’s online
presence, and Brand Analytics allows brand managers to:
• Understand trending themes in a brand’s reviews
• Benchmark and identify the best and worst
• Monitor social media activity across different regions
Manage visibility across locations
Brand Analytics simplifies presence management for
multi-location businesses by reporting coverage of all
their major directory listings.
• Specify regions and customize the report for
• See how and where locations are listed on
directories, review sites and social networks
Create social posts for multiple locations simultaneously
With multi-location social posting, brand managers can schedule posts to Facebook, Twitter and Google+ for numerous locations at the same time.
• Save time by syncing multiple locations from one social media interface
• Create and approve customized posts by region
• Keep consistent brand messaging across all locations